500 - 1 000 téléchargementsAjouter cette application à une listeTweets por @Appszoom
With INES.Mobile you are able to:
· Access information in your CRM: access information in your INES CRM account from your phone or tablet Android.
· Synchronise changes you make: you can add, modify or delete data from your Android device. Changes are automatically synchronised in your account and are available to all your database users.
· Work in the off-line mode: you can continue working with INES.Mobile even if your device does not count on an Internet connection. You can access data kept in your device using bookmarked companies and contacts.
· Making calls right from the application: you can call your contacts right from the INES.Mobile application. It lets you select between a standard or Skype type of call.
· Find clients or contacts: INES.Mobile shows the location of your clients, prospects or any other contact in your INES CRM account.
· View the record of all company registers stored in your database: you can find any company in your INES CRM account and check exchanges you had with them: appointments, emails, tasks, notes.
· Sort information from pre-defined listings: for example, you can view companies based on pre-defined listings: bookmarks, my clients, my companies, companies created lately, my prospects.
· Update client and contact information: you can modify all fields of companies added in INES CRM and your contacts´.
· Update activities´ information: you can change your appointment status, or modify content in a note or reschedule a task.
· Create new activities and associate them to company registers: you can create appointments, tasks, calls or notes and associate them to your companies and contacts.
STILL DON´T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT
* Manual and QR Company creation
* Companies forms listings with “City” and “Type” field
* Automatic save of the last 10 companies viewed
* Contact creation from Company field
* Share contacts via Gmail, SMS, Skype, etc ...
* Send SMS to contacts
* New contact information in Contact lists
* Historical menu item