Tanach Bible - Hebrew/English
1 000 - 5 000 téléchargementsAjouter cette application à une listeTweets por @Appszoom
The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of Hebrew and English.
NEW! Add your own notes to enhance your study of Tanach. Attach a note to any verse, in Hebrew, English or other supported language on your device. Search and sort notes for to easily find specific entries. For Android 4.2 and later only.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
* Torah - Five Books of Moses
* Nevi'im - Prophets
* Ketuvim - Writings
* Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
* Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
* View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
* View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse display
* View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
* View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
* View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Full text search in Hebrew
* Full text search in English
* Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
* Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
Tanach Bible for Android requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built-in to the app!
* Full Hebrew support, including Hebrew keyboard, with eight font sizes
* Fully pointed Hebrew text
* Tanach text shows open and closed breaks
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
* Bug fix
* Text corrections