10 000 - 50 000 téléchargementsAjouter cette application à une liste
+ Par Griffith University
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Open Day: All the info you will need about Open Day.
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys - Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
Enhanced Maps (including new buildings)
Bug Fixes and improvements to interface
Open Day feature
Change name of Feedback feature to Surveys
Improved Student Timetable feature