Pocket Weather Australia
10 000 - 50 000 téléchargementsAjouter cette application à une liste
+ Par shiftyjelly
This is a world class weather app made for Australians, by Australians.
Four years ago Pocket Weather Australia was the first Aussie weather app on Android, and we continue to update it to make sure it remains the best!
What has it got?
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology data
- Weather information for every suburb in Australia
- Rain radars all around Australia
- Tide times
- Push notifications for warnings
- Home screen widgets of various sizes, to quickly see the weather at a glance
Pocket Weather Australia is a joy to use, thanks to the time we've spent planning, designing, building & polishing the user interface.
- Simple, intuative ui
- Dynamic weather display indicates conditions at a glance
- Data is visualised as much as possible
- Contrast has been increased throughout app for better readability
Who makes this?
We do. We're called Shifty Jelly and we're from Adelaide. We're a team of four. We love making Pocket Weather Australia for you. :)
What has it got Part II: The details.
Hourly temperature & wind forecasts seven days into the future (Everywhere except the Northern Territory)
Forecast data (where supported)
- Chance of rain
- Amount of rainfall
- Maximum UV
- High & Low Temperatures
- Weekly forecast details
- Sunrise & Sunset times with first and last light
- Current Temperature
- Feels-like Temperature
- Rainfall since 9am
- Wind velocity
- Live UV
- Air Pressure
- Dew Point
- Delta T
Three days of history information.
Tide tables can be set up for offline use.
- Rain Radars (64km, 128km, 256km, 512km radiuses where available)
- Rainfall radars (10min, 1 hour, Since 9am, 24 Hour)
- Wind Doppler
- National Rain
- National Satellite Map
A rising tide floats all boats, so we updated the tide data in the hope that this would also float your boat. Boats float right? I hope so, because if yours isn't floating, you might want to do something about that.
Also fixes and issue on Samsung phones updated to Android 4.4 where the text could sometimes overlap with the action bar, which is a fun game, don't get us wrong, but it wasn't intentional.