Word Breaker Full
par: Firecracker Software LLC • 678
Word Breaker est le mot menant jeu aide sur Android. Il prend désormais en néerlandais, français, italien, espagnol et portugais. Word Breaker est facile à utiliser et prend en charge tous les jeux de mots populaires, y compris Words with Friends, Angry Words, EA Scrabble, Wordfeud, Wordsmith, et les Words by Post.
Word Breaker, the go-to favorite word game solver on Android, is now better than ever! Read on to discover the massive improvements and additions we’ve made:
Word Breaker is the ultimate Scrabble cheat when you’re stuck! It supports the following games: Words with Friends, Angry Words, EA Scrabble, Wordfeud, Wordsmith, and Words by Post.
- Lightning fast!
- Honest! We give you *all* of the results. We will never hide the best scoring words from you.
- Board Solver Mode maximizes your score by calculating the other words in play!
- Screenshot Importing reads your game directly into Board Solver! Incredibly easy to use, just snap and go!
- Wow! Screenshot Importing now supports EA Scrabble and Wordfeud in addition to Words with Friends!
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at the game underneath!
- Local dictionary! Why should you have to always be online to use other cheats? Download your favorite dictionaries and take them on the road! Also, like everything else, dictionaries are free!
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our exclusive “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell word breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available is SIX languages, including English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, and Português!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
Word Breaker FULL has no advertisements whatsoever. Additionally, users of Word Breaker FULL gain early access to all the cool new features, improvements, and language updates we regularly deliver. This is a thank you for supporting what we do.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
★ Having trouble with Ghost Mode? Try this:
Install the utility app "Auto Memory Manager" (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lim.android.automemman&hl=en), and make the following changes:
1) Selected the "Mild" settings.
2) Increase the "Hidden Application" setting to 10MB.
3) Power cycle your phone.
Note: Firecracker Software LLC is not associated with the Auto Memory Manager app in any way.
★ How to take a screenshot:
- Press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” for one full second.
- On certain phones, this combination is “Home” and “Power.”
- Very old phones running Android 2.x cannot take screenshots without the help of a 3rd-party app.
★ Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
★ Is a suggested word not accepted by your favorite word game? Check what dictionary you’re using against our recommendations below:
Angry Words: ENABLE
EA Scrabble: TWL
Words By Post: TWL
This app is in no way associated with Zynga, Inc, makers of the popular game Words With Friends.
par Domaine du Soleil Couchant - LaMdB
Juil. 01, 2016 | "Exceptionnel"
5 étoiles. Méritées. Il faudrait que la capture d'écran prenne en compte les. WT WD LT et LD lorsqu'on joue en mode aléatoire.
par raymond bussi
Déc. 10, 2014 | "Passable"
Le français n'est pas pris en compte pour certains jeu notamment aworded (Angry Words)